Latour thanks you for your interest in the Travel Agents On-Site Educational Tour to El Salvador, October 29 – November 4, 2011.
We at Latour believe that this tour is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to visit some of the most spectacular sites in Latin America, stay at award winning properties, dine at the best restaurants, and enjoy the company of fellow professionals - at a fraction of the price!
Kindly complete this form and mail it together with full payment, by agency check only, a copy of your IATAN, CLIA or SURE Card, as well as a copy of your valid passport.
Please send to:
233 park Avenue South
New York, NY 10003
Attn: Jennifer Ferman
Note: Forms sent by e-mail or fax will not be eligible for entry. Space is VERY limited. We suggest sending your documents by overnight mail.
Personal Information: Please use name as it appears on your passport. .
First Name _________________________Last Name __________________________Female / Male ____________
Name as I want it to appear on Name Tag: ___________________________________________________________
Agency Name ________________________________________________________IATAN # ___________________
Agency Street Address: ________________________________City ____________State _________ Zip _________
My Phone _____________________ My Fax ____________________ My E-mail_____________________________
We are members of the following consortia:__________________________________________________________
Please check the applicable boxes:
□ I am full time agent
□ I am Home Based agent
□ I have sent clients to South America in the past, Where to? _________________________
□ My agency / I arrange group travel □ My agency / I mostly arrange corporate travel
□ I have booked services with Latour in the last 2 years
□ My USA passport number is_____________________ Expiration date ________________
□ I would like to purchase Travel Insurance for $199
□ Attached is an agency check for the amount of $663.23 payable to Latour ($499 plus airport tax of $164.23) Please add $199 to this total if insurance if required
□ I have read and fully accepted the attached terms and conditions as described below as well as the “Trip Guide Lines”.
Terms, Conditions and Important Information:
Due to the limited space and the special price and conditions in which the trip is operated, please note the following:
- Only Full-Time Travel Agents are permitted.
- Unfortunately, no companions are allowed.
- One agent per agency.
- Payment for the tour is by agency check only, payable to Latour.
- Please do not make any arrangements prior to receiving a written confirmation for your participation.
- Although a prompt submission of this form is very important, it is however not the only criteria for participation in the FAM trip.
- A valid passport is required for travel to El Salvador and must have expiration date for minimum of 6 months of return date to USA
- The tour includes walking and hiking along paths and trails as well as climbing steps. Good physical shape is required. Unfortunately the sites visited on this tour are not adapted to accommodate handicapped visitors.
- Cancellation policy: In the event of cancellation, monies will be refunded (less a $50 handling fee) only if we succeed to find a substitute participant. Travel insurance is highly recommended and available via Latour at $199 per person.
- Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice.
- Special dietary requirement should be forwarded in writing no later than 14 days prior to departure.
- Travel documents will be sent approximately 14 days prior to departure, to the address on file. It is the agent’s responsibility to advise us is we should use a different address for documents.
- Porterage one (1) piece of luggage per person, maximum 50 lbs, is included at airport and hotels.
We are looking forward to hosting you!
FIT and Operations Manager
Click Here for Itinerary